Friday Feast
AppetizerWhat is your favorite beverage?
Root Beer or orange juice (with pulp its yicky otherwise)
Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
1- Two stacks of books, (does that count as two things?)
2- Germ-X
3- A tiger stuffed animal
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Honestly probably about a 7. If you right out ask I will tell you the truth otherwise I probably won't mention anything.
Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
One thing that annoys me are the cities that have the states names (e.i. Iowa City, Iowa and Kansas City, Kansas) So I would rename them. I’d name them after a famous woman who lived there or had a great influence.
Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
A lot of things stress me out, probably the thing that does most, is not knowing and/or not being able to be in control. I get stressed easily when I’m not able to help someone or something. What calms me down would be running/walking, talking, singing (weird I know), or writing.
Not much went on this week, just school, and snow. Yesterday I did hang out with Dana, which was fun. :)
Today I get to go to a gymnastics meet! I am so excited. :)

8 Comments:
Appetizer
Beverage: Apple Juice
Soup
3 Things: 1. Monitor
2. Camera
3. Paper
Salad
Scale 1-10: I don't really judge myself. I consider my self a 7-8 but others might not get what im saying so they might not take it as honesty. Especially if I say something and they dont get it then the next day the opposite happens and they think I wasn't honest. I was being honest with myself no matter what and I guess the other people don't see it as true honesty. But I don't know!!!
Main Course
Rename city: I really don't know.
Desser
Stresses you out: OH, a lot of things. But the most would definitely be the last 2 weeks of semester. Mostly work. It just stresses me whitch puts pressure on me too finish my work so it all works out in the end.
Calms you down: having a movie night and havnig all my friends over in one night and having them all get along and not have them fight or complain to me. Because almost all of my friends don't get along with one another and it sucks. One of my friends always has too point out that I am friends with someone that they don't like. ANNOYING!!!
I'm glad you're still into gymnastics. It's an amazing sport and I wish I stuck with it!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
What is your favorite beverage?
Coffee and juice
Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
1- Computer
2- MP3 player
3- Twizzlers for a friend
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Normally I can say I am about an 8 but recently I would have to say about 3. I'm changing that today.
Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I agree Chloe that annoys me too.
Dessert
What stresses you out? Knowing that I may never see a friend again
What calms you down? Some of the things you do to calm down are some of the same things I do to calm down, for example running, walking, talking to someone. but there are also other things I do to calm down as well for example: push up, punching bag, listening to music, and going to a cold/dark place.
Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Either Root Beer or Grape Juice
Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
1- My Monitor
2- CDs
3- Paper clips (i think)
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I am about an 8 I am pretty much honest with you unless you just dont need to know.
Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I dont know that I would but if it were a state I would rename Illinois to Illinoi (choose s or no s.)
Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Work and my busy life stresses me out, talking or a shower calms me down or just chillin witht the guys (and mostly megan.)
Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Grape juice or water
Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
1. A to-do list
2. A notebook
3. A brain book
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
About a nine or so. I won’t always say something but I try to be honest when I do say something.
Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I don’t know. But I do find the cites that have states names a little annoying. But I don’t think I would change them.
Dessert
What stresses you out?
Saying goodbye to someone that I know and moving. I like moving to different places. I have not had a good time with any of the moves I’ve had to make.
What calms you down?
Drawing especially drawing cites, listening to music or writing poems. Or just walking for a while. I don’t really run but that helped a few years ago.
Appetizer
fruit punch.
Soup
1.Papers
2.food
3.water
Salad
8ish.
Main Course
Don't know.
Dessert
A lot of stuff can and does stress me out.
Music, writing, do things I like,and talking. Those calm me down most of the time anyway.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Appetizer
Beverage: Sun drop
Soup
3 Things: 1. Monitor
2. Picture of Charlee
3. Beanie
Salad
Scale 1-10: 9
Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? I would change Sparta's name to suck, Sparta is too cool of a name for this place...
Dessert
Stresses you out: People, School work, Insomnia, Future... wewt fun stuff
Pfft, didn't invite me to the gymnastics meet? thanks... not that I would have gone... I hate being shy, it's great.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home