Sure....
AppetizerWhen was the last time you visited a hospital?
I probably would of been when I had a check-up. A few months ago.
Soup
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
9+10+1992+6+0+8+2+6+9+5+4+5+0=2056
Name an item you try to always have on hand
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Main Course
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
:) Pest control. :) Tamara!
Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
Too long!
Things are going well for me...
Softballs a blast, I'm starter catcher for Varsity Reserve. We haven't had our first game yet, but Thursday we have a planned game, so unless it gets canceled we'll be playing.
Tesha doesn't have a set positition yet, but when we find out I'll let you know.
I don't really have anything else, so I may write more, we'll see.
Adios,
Chloe

6 Comments:
Appetizer
Janurary I think.
Soup
2058
Salad
Cough drops
Main Cousre
Not sure.
Dessert
A long time
Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
a month ago when I got the flu
Soup
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
2048
Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand
Cell phone
Main Course
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Ryan Martinie
Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
A long time ago on a far away PLANET
I don't know, but probably not to long. Lol.
2075...Ha
Mt. Dew...lol...my wallet...
A txt I got from you about someone... hehe...I'm still laughing
Well, when I actually do, it is WAY too long. Unless I'm in a car, then I am out like a rock, if they sleep that is...
Congrats.
Appetizer
Last week
Soup
2058
Salad
a pen. I need to have a pen, don't ask why.
Main Course
Someone asking me if I would enjoy
the half day of school. And me answering.
Dessert
A while
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
when Jason hurt his leg...i think?
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one.
What is this your making us do math!!!! Oh well, im disappointed...
2056?!!! that's it?! I'M SOO DOSAPOINTED WITH MY SELF!!!
Name an item you try to always have on hand
UM........UM........Pencil.
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
watching a japanese game show... It's so weird it funny (dont recommend for guys)
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
depends when the Amish man goes to bed.
Sal, your comments make me laugh. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home